If you want to trade the underlying assets, you may want to consider other automated platforms. If you are a victim of the Immediate Edge scam and have lost money after being swindled, we recommend you contact your local authorities and fill out a fraud and cyber-crime report. We encourage you to report fake review websites as well since they are a part of the problem. Immediate Edge is advertised as a trading robot which is powered by advanced artificial Intelligence technologies. Originally it was launched as a software for Binary Options, however it is now marketed as a cryptocurrency software. We simply receive a call from a sales agent who wants us to invest more money.
A minimum amount of $250 required to start trading with Immediate Edge. Once the deposit is made, you need to set a trading criterion and activate the trading robots to begin live trading. We carefully tried and tested every feature of the Immediate Edge. Besides minor glitches, we did not notice any major flaws in the functionality of Immediate Edge. In addition to making regular withdrawals, we found most of the claims made by it to be true except a few. All this puts the Immediate Edge app way ahead of its competitors.
Company activitySee all
If you encounter something similar to this please leave a message below and let us know. Recycled SCAM Evidence – Continued\eAnd here are side-by-side screenshots we have added for you as a point of reference for comparative purposes. This is to prove that the new Immediate Edge format is a scam just like the previous one, it’s just packaged differently.
- The Immediate Edge is an online auto-trading robot that you can access anytime.
- Immediate Edge follows a deeply ingrained rule of how cryptocurrencies are traded.
- Immediate Edge is advertised as a completely automated Bitcoin trading system.
- Based on our research, using Immediate Edge for trading appears to be safe, despite the lack of certain information for further verification of claims on the website.
- Furthermore, the app does not comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Immediate Edge uses high-end algorithms, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and natural language processing to perform auto trading. The software has an intuitive interface, making it suitable for both professionals and beginners. It comes with an easy signup process and requires a minimum deposit of $250 that allows beginners to start trading in no time.
Write a review
Appearing before a senate subcommittee on Tuesday, ex-Facebook engineering director and consultant Arturo Bejar accused the tech giant of not doing its part to protect teens on its platforms. But before investing any larger sums, make sure to first do your own research and try out the demo training feature to get a feel for the features. No, Immediate Edge doesn’t offer a mobile app to access the platform. To start trading on Immediate Edge, you need to open up a free account and deposit $250. While there have been some rumors online suggesting that Immediate Edge is endorsed by some well-known celebrities and brands, we haven’t found any evidence to support these claims. Immediate Edge does promise a 90% ROI to its investors, but the authenticity of these claims is yet to be verified.
- They call and message relentlessly, I’ve tried being polite and asking them not to keep calling or texting me but it keeps happening.
- It’s worth pointing out that Immediate Edge was originally a software designed for trading Binary Options, and it was adapted to cryptocurrencies at a later stage.
- Using past data and market analysis, the programme can actually forecast how these methods would perform.
We know this because we have registered multiple times and in all cases the end result was the same. One app was developed by a company named “apkpure”, but there are other shady developers who are engaging in the same type of activity. Just remember that no matter how professional the app looks like it is fraudulent and designed based on the same logic as the web applications use. In other words, don’t let anyone try to convince you that the app is legit and the website is not. That is just another lie and we have received a complaint about a broker that is constantly using this lie to scam new victims. We have a separate section allocated to legal aspects regarding this platform.
Trading with Immediate Edge: Security and Regulation
We found out that Immediate Edge works with well-coordinated trading robots that can scan the crypto market in seconds to find the deals that will create the investor richer. Sensible deals are quickly secured and completed; the profit earned can either be withdrawn or reinvested. Immediate Edge works in collaboration with different brokers around the world. Traders need to sign up with one of the recommended brokers of the Immediate Edge to access the software. A minimum of $250 funds deposit is also required to start using the robot.
- Like many other robots, the Immediate Edge trading platform claims to use sophisticated algorithms equipped with specific AI technology to execute trades.
- In fact, we have heard a few stories about victims who lost enormous amounts of money trying to recover lost money.
- While Immediate Edge is still in its infancy, the service gives beginners an excellent opportunity to explore contract-for-difference trading with some of the best brokers in their country.
Based on our research, everything Immediate Edge lists on their website is in line with what most crypto trading platforms on the market claim to do. Immediate Edge Review, Conclusions, and Recommendations (Fact-Checked and Blacklisted)\eAvoid the Immediate Edge SCAM app, software, and fraudulent automated trading platform. This so-called “software” is completely anonymous and offers zero transparency to it’s members. As we have already mentioned the real people behind Immediate Edge have nothing to do with Edwin James (he does not exist).
What Assets Can I Trade With Immediate Edge?
Also, the landing page is full of exaggerated claims, but in reality, they are empty promises meant to lure you into buying their product. Also, Immediate Edge is just a rehashed of another scam site called Immediatebitcoin.io or Immediatebitcoin.com. Or, you can check out the full list of reviews by clicking on this link. In addition to the risks involved, the legitimacy of the software is in question. Let me remind you that the market is not constant, and it may change dramatically overnight.
- This being said, high leverage can even translate to higher losses.
- As you see, the program has several red flags, such as a bogus business background and being unregulated by financial agencies making them an undesirable investment.
- You don’t need any specific skills other than knowing how to use a computer and browse the Internet.
- We have heard a few horror stories about traders who signed up for Immediate Edge and had bonuses forcefully inserted into their account balance.
- You can store, hold, and exchange more than 120 cryptocurrencies of the world using the eToro digital wallet.
- Using Immediate Edge’s trading algorithm, you will be able to make a substantial profit in no time.
It reportedly uses trading platforms to find the best deals with your allotted funds. By scanning the markets and analyzing technical indicators, Immediate Edge predicts which direction the market will move in and immediately takes out the corresponding CFD position. As we have already said, the robot does not charge any fees to open your account other than the minimum deposit required to make your first trade. You also do not have to pay any fees to deposit your funds. However, the platform takes a 2% commission on any profits you make when using their service.
Immediate Edge Review, Is Immediate Edge SCAM Or Legit Trading App?
You’ll be able to tell the difference between your profits and your trading capital this way. There’s nothing more aggravating than attempting to master a new trading strategy without enough support. To counter this, immediate edge Immediate Edge has made it a priority to work with regulated and CySEC-licensed brokers only. They’re knowledgeable and competent, and their main goal is to make your trading experience as enjoyable as possible.
In other words, there are entire operations and a lot of money being moved around. The people who end up paying for everything are investors just like you. The brokers operate based on a market maker model for CFD’s, and that means your loss is their profit. For example the image below is taken from a Dutch campaign which features an entrepreneur named Didi Taihuttu. Taihuttu and his “Bitcoin Family” have gained notoriety after selling all their assets in return for Bitcoin. This narrative is currently being used in a very deceptive manner since it has managed to captivate the hearts and minds of many people.